Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Bluetooth Telephone preparation
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Cruise control
Cruise ControlWith cruise control functionality you can set your desired speed, take your foot off the accelerator and enjoy the drive - perfect for long journeys and motorway driving.
Adaptive Cruise Control maintains a safe distance to the vehicle ahead at a selected speed, controlling the engine and activating the brakes to automatically accelerate or decelerate as needed.
- Electro-mechanical PAS
- Low washer fluid indicator
- Maxi dot trip computer
- Outside temperature gauge
- Rev counter with clock
- Service interval indicator
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Auto dimming rear view mirror/rain sensor
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Bi-xenon headlights with AFS and LED daytime running lights
Bi-Xenon HeadlightsThe bi-xenon headlight is a special version of the xenon headlight and allows a single headlight to generate both high and low beam. When low beam is selected, the light beam is partially shielded by a moving shutter. To switch to high beam, an electromagnet moves the shutter out of the light beam's path.
- Black bumpers
- Black side sills
- Body colour door handles
- Cornering front fog lights
- Door mirror integrated indicators
- Elec heated + adjust door mirrors
- Electric folding door mirrors
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows with child safety lock
- Headlight washers
- Heated rear windscreen
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light/day light)
- Rear wiper
- Silver door mirrors
- Sunset glass from b-pillar back
- 12v power point in centre console
- 12V power point in luggage area
- 3 height adjustable rear headrests
- Adjustable storage box in luggage compartment right
- Chrome inner door handles
- Cool box in glove compartment
- Cupholders in centre console
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning with humidity sensor and control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Dust/pollen filter
- Folding grab handles with rear coat hooks
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Front door pockets with bottle holders
- Front door puddle lamps
- Front/rear reading lights
- Glasses holder in storage compartment
- Heated front seats
- Height adjustable front head restraints
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated glovebox
- Interior courtesy light operated by door switches
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Leather gear knob and handbrake grip
- Luggage compartment lighting
- Luggage rails
- Net programme
- Passenger lumbar support
- Passenger seat height adjuster
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Removable LED light in boot
- Storage box in dash
- Storage box under passenger seat
- Sunvisors with vanity mirrors
- Ticket holder
- Umbrella under front passenger seat
- Varioflex individually removeable/folding rear seats
- 3 point seatbelts on all seats
- ABS + EDL + ASR + MSR + ESC
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Curtain airbags
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Driver and passenger seatbelts with warning light
- Driver and passenger side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Fuel supply cut off
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Hill hold control
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Cubic capacity1,200 cc
- Power110 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.70 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.80 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.50 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^42.0 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^59.0 mpg
- MPG (combined)^51.0 mpg
- Number of cylinders4
- CO2 (NEDC)128.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
Additional Peace of Mind 2 Years' Warranty & Roadside Assistance†, up to 2 Years' MOT Cover† and 2 Services for £79^ on Solutions PCP - 6.9% APR Representative*
With Solutions PCP. Indemnities may be required. Offer subject to change or removal at any time. Accurate at 01/2021. ^Covers next 2 consecutive services. †Vehicles up to 5 years. MOT Cover underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd. ŠKODA FINANCE
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.