Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Driver alert system
- Driver fatigue sensor
- Driver profile selection
- Electro-mechanical power steering
- Outside temperature gauge
- Service interval indicator
- SmartLink with Apple Carplay/Android auto and MirrorLink
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- Stop/start system
Stop/StartThis innovative system turns off the engine when it is not needed, for example when the driver has stopped at traffic lights or is stuck in heavy traffic.
- Voice control system
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Black door mirrors
- Black grille surround
- Black rear spoiler
- Body colour door handles
- Body coloured bumpers and protective side mouldings
- Electric front and rear windows with child safety lock
- Halogen Projector Headlamps
- High level third brake light
- Internally adjustable headlight beam level
- LED daytime running lights
- Light assistant (coming/leaving home/tunnel light)
- Rain and light sensors
- Rear mudflaps
- Rear wiper
- Tinted glass
- Air re-circulation and pollen filter
- Chrome inner door handles
- Cloth upholstery
- Driver + passenger vanity mirrors
- Dual zone automatic air conditioning with humidity sensor and control
Air conditioningMaintain the perfect temperature inside with air conditioning.
2-zone temperature control lets you set separate temperatures for the driver and front passenger areas of your car.
- Front armrest with storage box
- Front seatback pockets
- Gear shift indicator
- Height adjustable driver and passenger seat with lumbar support
- Height adjustable front and rear head restraints
- Height/reach adjust steering wheel
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Interior courtesy light operated by door switches
- Lashing eyelets in boot
- Rear seat backrest release
- Split folding rear seat backrests
- Sunglasses storage
- Two isofix child seat fitting in rear
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Umbrella under front passenger seat
- 3 rear 3 point seatbelts + pretensioners
- Automatic post collision braking
- Driver and passenger front and side airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Energy recovery system
- ESC including ABS
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Fuel supply cut off
- Head and curtain airbags
- Height adjustable front seatbelts + pretensioners
- Hill hold control
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt warning lamp
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Cubic capacity1,498 cc
- Power150 PS
- Litres/100km (urban)^6.40 l/100km
- Litres/100km (extra urban)^4.10 l/100km
- Litres/100km (combined)^5.00 l/100km
- MPG (urban)^44.0 mpg
- MPG (extra urban)^69.0 mpg
- MPG (combined)^57.0 mpg
- CO2 (WLTP)-
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Additional Peace of Mind 2 Years' Warranty & Roadside Assistance†, up to 2 Years' MOT Cover† and 2 Services for £79^ on Solutions PCP - 6.9% APR Representative*
With Solutions PCP. Indemnities may be required. Offer subject to change or removal at any time. Accurate at 01/2021. ^Covers next 2 consecutive services. †Vehicles up to 5 years. MOT Cover underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd. ŠKODA FINANCE
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.