Need more information?Start chatting now by clicking the button below.
- 8' touch screen
- Bluetooth system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.
- Digital voice enhancement
- Exterior temperature gauge
- SmartLink plus
SmartLinkThe SmartLink™ system (containing MirrorLink™, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto) mirrors your phone's display on the internal screen. You can also turn your ŠKODA into a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot, which allows multiple devices to connect to the internet whilst on the move
- Speed limiter
- Aero wiper + intermittent function
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
Auto dimming rear view mirrorAuto dimming inside the rear view mirror and rain sensors ensures a clear view of your journey ahead.
- Automatic activation of hazard warning lights
- Body colour bumpers
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Electric adjustable heated door mirrors
- Electric front windows
- Electric rear windows
- Front fog lights
- Headlight washers
- Heated rear window
- High gloss black grille with chrome inserts
- LED daytime running lights
- Light assistant (coming home/tunnel light)
- Rain and light sensors
- Rear spoiler
- Rear wiper
- Sunset privacy glass
- Tinted windows
- 12V power point in luggage area
- 12V socket in centre console
- 3 rear height adjustable headrests
- 4 lashing points on luggage floor
- 60/40 split fold rear seat back
- Centre console with storage/cupholders
- Chrome gear shift lever
- Chrome inner door handles
- Driver's glovebox with lid
- Driver's storage box
- Folding grab handles with rear coat hooks
- Front and rear bottle holders
- Front centre armrest with storage compartment
- Front courtesy lights
- Height adjustable front seats
- Height/tilt adjustable front headrests
- Illuminated air conditioned glovebox
- Illuminated luggage compartment
- Isofix system on outer rear seats
Isofix is an international standard designed to ensure your child's car seat is fitted easily and securely. Isofix is being adopted worldwide as a safer way to travel with your children.
The Isofix child seat fixes directly into compatible fittings in your car, creating a secure link with no need to use the adult seatbelts. Studies have shown many child car seats are not fitted properly. With Isofix, securing your child's car seat properly is much easier, reducing the risk of injury in an accident.
- Luggage compartment cover
- Luggage nets in boot
- Manually adjustable steering column
- Passenger side net compartment on centre console
- Pollen filter
- Rear centre armrest with cupholders
- Sunglasses storage
- Sunvisors with illuminated vanity mirrors
- Ticket holder
- 3 point front/outer rear seatbelts+pre-tensioners
- ABS + EDL + ASR + MSR + ESC
ABSWhen you brake hard on a slippery road surface, the anti-lock braking system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking, so you can still steer safely. When wheels lock they cannot transmit cornering forces, meaning you lose control of the car. To stop this from happening, the ABS control unit uses wheel speed sensors to monitor the rotational speed of each wheel. If it detects a wheel about to lock, a solenoid valve (an electromechanical valve that regulates the flow of fluid to the brakes) in the anti-lock braking system's central control reduces the brake pressure at the wheel in question until it starts to rotate freely again. The pressure is subsequently increased to the lock-up threshold again. As a result the car remains stable and is still fully steerable, letting you avoid obstacles or a collision, while still slowing down as fast as possible. The latest anti-lock braking system, fitted in all our models, repeats this process many times a second.
- Automatic unlocking of doors in case of impact
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Drivers knee airbag
- Electromechanical parking brake
- Front assist including city emergency braking
- Front side airbags
- Fuel cut off safety device
- HBA (Hydraulic Brake Assist)
- Head airbags
- Hill hold control
- Passenger airbag deactivate switch
- Seatbelt warning
- Two tone horn
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Cubic capacity1,400 cc
- Power150 PS
- Number of cylinders4
- Co2 emissions155.0 g/km
Select an image to zoom in and view more detail
Finance this ŠKODA
This car qualifies for 6.9% APR Representative with a Solutions Personal Contract Plan* PLUS 2 Services for £79^ & Minimum 2 Years' Warranty & Roadside Assistance†
*T&Cs apply. Available for vehicles up to 5 years old until 30/09/2020. Indemnities may be required. ^Covers next 2 consecutive services. ŠKODA Financial Services.
our approved benefits
- 12 months'WARRANTY†
- FreeMOT test
- 12 MONTHS' ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE†
- Vehicle statusCheck
- Multi-pointInspection check
- 30 day / 1,000 mile exchange
- ComplimentaryŠKODA DRIVE AWAY INSURANCE††
†Valid for vehicles up to 10 years old and up to 100,000 miles at point of activation. ††Subject to eligibility. Five day drive away insurance cannot be used in conjunction with any other insurance offer. ŠKODA Car Insurance is underwritten by U K Insurance Limited.
We thought these similar cars may also be of interest
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
*Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer. ŠKODA UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.